[…] See the original post here: CBS Currently Casting for Big Brother 11 – Satellite TV Guru […]
CBS is scouting a new group of strangers (or suckers) to star in the next season of Big Brother. The hit reality series, now in its 11th season, will return this summer. For your chance to be part of the cast and possibly win the $500,000 grand prize, you can download and fill out an application at CBS.com. If you choose to mail in a application, be sure to pay close attention to the directions that follow:
Applications MUST be written clearly or typed and MUST be accompanied by a videotape. The videotape must meet the following restrictions:
1) Length: Maximum length is two (2) minutes. Anything over two minutes will not be considered.
2) Format: VHS only (no mini-DV, Hi-8, 8mm or VHS-C). To transfer the other formats to VHS, simply connect your camera to your VCR and record.
3) Content: Tell us who you are and why you would make the ultimate housemate on Big Brother. Be creative!
4) Deadline: Rolling deadline for now, subject to change without notice.
All materials you send us (including videotape and photos) will be retained by Producers and become the property of the Producers and will not be returned to you whether or not you are selected as a participant. Any expenses you incur during the application process including postage, shipping and materials preparation (videotape, photos, etc.) are your sole responsibility. Producers will not reimburse you for these expenses. Only one entry per person is allowed. All decisions of the Producers are final and absolute and not subject to inquiry.
Applications will only be considered if they are complete. Complete applications consist of the following:
1) Completed Application Form
2) Two-minute videotape labeled clearly with your name and city/region number.
3) Two color photographs of yourself, each clearly labeled on the back with your name and city/region number. One must be a close-up of your face, the other must be a full-length photo of your entire (clothed) body. Polaroids are acceptable as long as we can clearly see you.
4) Identification – Attach a copy of your driver’s license, in addition to a social security card, passport or birth certificate.
Send your application and videotape submission to the following address:
Big Brother (Region #___)
P.O. Box 520
11271 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604
In parenthesis after “Big Brother” on the mailing label, print the region number of the city located closest to your home:
#1. LOS ANGELES, CA.
#2. PORTLAND, OR
#3. NEW YORK, NY
#4. HOUSTON, TX
#5. CHARLESTON, SC
#6. TAMPA, FL
#7. SALT LAKE CITY, UT
#8. MINNEAPOLIS, MN
#9. CHICAGO, IL
#10. LOUISVILLE, KY
#11. MEMPHIS, TN
#12. DES MOINES, IA
#13. NEW ORLEANS, LA
#14. BOSTON, MA
#15. PHOENIX, AZ
There will also be a casting call on Wednesday, April 1st from 5 to 8 p.m. at Eastwood Towne Center, 3003 Preyde Boulevard in Lansing, MI or if you live near Moline, IL, you can attend an open casting call at LifeStyles Furniture, 3735 Avenue of the Cities in Moline, IL on April 7th between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. You will need to bring a photo and a copy of the application above to both calls, good luck!